Tuesday, December 30, 2014

End of the Year Wins

So after a year of entering a bunch of contests on multiple sites such as blogs, brands, and sweeps, here's majority of what I've won:




I won this from LaRoche Posay. I believe it was a Facebook promo where multiple people won.










This was a win from Allure where the first 500 to enter at noon would win this
Covergirl Mascara.      








This is from the Project Runway Sweepstakes where 5,000 people won. P.s. I love this lipgloss, it's one of my all time favorites.  




 



Another win from the Project Runway Sweepstakes with 5,000 winners. It's a very nice green color and it's great it you want a thicker line.  






And another win from the Project Runway Sweepstakes(I'm lucky!). This is a great mascara.  








I won this from Influenster for being a top badge holder for my #JollyVoxBox Rimmel Badge. It's a good mascara, but not surprising.







I won this on GiveawayTab. This is a great little portable stereo. It could be a little louder but it doesn't die very fast and it's good quality.





Another Allure win where the first 500 at noon win. I really needed this since I have thin low density hair and it was decent. I didn't see a huge difference but I saw a small difference. From what I understand, it only works for the roots, not existing hair. It kind of made my hair a little hard since it is a gel substance.    







I was sooo glad to win this. It's a great line of natural hair products.









This is a more recent blog win that I really wanted. I wish I didn't pick cranberry but it's not too bad. It kind of has that diet taste that I hate, but it's tolerable.









This was a brand giveaway with 50 winners from Bubba Brand. I love this mug. It keeps hot tea hot and slushies frozen in any season.










This was a win from Influenster for being a top badge holder in my #DeansListVoxBox Pilot pen badge. I love these pens. I'm a pen person so I know a quality pen.







This is another win from Influenster. I got it for being a top badge holder in my Pur virtual vox with my Pur water badge.








I won this on GiveawayTab from a british blog.











This was a win from Never Stop Wagging on Facebook where there were 50 winners.










This was a win from Allure beauty enthusiasts for doing a survey where 10 people won.










This was a blog win where I could choose any item from 15 each co. I chose this comfy sweater.








This was a Suave Facebook promo where a lot of people won. I love the way this smelt and absorbed so easily into my skin,





This was a blog win. I love this survival bracelet, it's so cool.


Those are most of my wins from the year. I also won a brush from Con air, some Kensie jeans, a big blog win with over $500 worth of things( baby stuff and 2 necklaces), a pictures on gold necklace, and $250 worth of Jessica Matrasko Jewelry. I also won 3 other blog contests but I never received those items for some reason.

To the non-believers, I'm proof that you can win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment